The American Bail Agent Coalition
The American Bail Agent Coalition (ABAC) was established by the American Bail Coalition (ABC) Board of Directors for the purpose of creating a platform to empower bail agents to participate in real advocacy efforts and solutions for our industry. ABC is the only trade organization fully engaged with the sole purpose of the preservation of our industry through powerful advocacy efforts.
Any licensed bail agent, surety, or general agent is welcome to join the ABAC family as a Premier Advocate Member.
Here are just a few of the benefits of joining:
- Access to industry research and experts
- Access to legal and media resources
- Support for your local State Bail Association
- Regular updates from around the country
- Access to special ABAC meetings and events
- Participation in legislative efforts and planning